Asked by Mr.RUSS from Belgium | Jan. 27, 2011 04:08
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I have a US Passport and work in Brussels, Belgium. I will travel from Brussels to Thailand from Feb. 5 -12 for business. I need to travel from Brussels to Beijing for my daughter's concert on Feb. 15th. Can I apply for a China Tourism Visa (L) while on business in Thailand. That would mean turn in passport and visa app on Feb 7 and pick up by Feb 11?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jan. 27, 2011 22:14
Yes, you can apply for a China tourist visa (L) while on business in Thailand. The China embassy in Bangkok is closed from Feb2 - Feb8, it resumes to work on Feb 9 (Wednesday). If you submit visa application on Feb 9 and want to pick up visa on Feb 11, you have to apply for express service by paying extra 800 Bahts. If China embassy in Bangkok doesn't accept your application, you can go to Chiang Mai or Songkhla to apply for China visa.
Related Questions:
Luxembourg Embassy closer than Brussels
Asked by Sam from Belgium
| Apr. 08, 2016 01:42
I have a client who is a French national living in Brussels who needs to ap...
Asked by Ms.Brown from United Kingdom
| Jan. 22, 2011 04:08
Visa for a non resident belgue
Asked by Ericka from Brazil
| Nov. 28, 2013 01:21
i have a friend travelling in europe at the moment - he will be in brussels...
Asked by Ms.HELEN from Australia
| Apr. 08, 2011 03:13
Hi, I'm a foreign researcher in Belgium. My nationality is argentinian. I ...
Asked by Ms.Silvia Cecere from Belgium
| Jul. 21, 2009 01:34
Hello, I don't have residence permit in Belgium. I'm a resident in Turkey ...
Asked by Mr.Ahmet from Turkey
| Oct. 08, 2010 01:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)