Asked by Mr.Enzo from UAE | Jan. 26, 2011 10:35
About:Chinese Embassy in UAE

I am a Canadian passport holder with an Abu Dhabi residency visa. I would like to visit Beijing in April for 1 week. What do I need to obtain a tourist visa and is it too early to apply for it now? What is the cost of a tourist visa? Thanks & regards.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jan. 26, 2011 21:49
You need to take below documents to the China embassy in Abu Dhabi to apply for tourist visa to China:
1. Original passport
2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months.
3. Application Form which must be completed neatly and signed by the applicant;
4. One passport photo
5. Copies of the data pages of your passport and UAE resident visa.
6. A No-objection letter from your company stating your position, monthly or yearly salary;

You can apply for China visa in early March, now it is a little early for you to apply for China visa.

It costs 100 Dirhams for single entry tourist visa.
Related Questions:
I am Canadian.Where can I apply for a Chinese Tourist Visa?
Asked by Enzo from Canada
| Jan. 29, 2013 19:30
I am Canadian Citizen currently on residence visa in Abu Dhabi like to visi...
Asked by Brij verma from United Arab Emirates
| Jul. 12, 2011 01:34
Hi, I am a canadian citizen residing in Abu Dhabi, I need to visit china ...
Asked by Mr.M.Tam from UAE
| Jul. 27, 2009 04:37
Am I able to apply for a Chinese tourist L ??
Asked by Stephanie
| Sep. 10, 2013 02:28
British passport hoder and China visa issues
Asked by cosmo from United Arab Emirates
| Jun. 19, 2011 22:24
What type of China visa do I need if I go to China for holiday and business...
Asked by Hossein from United Arab Emirates
| May. 17, 2011 23:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)