Asked by Mr.Julkeply from Brunei | Jan. 23, 2011 05:32
About:China Embassy in Brunei

I am planning to visit Shenzen and Hong Kong in June 2011. All of my family are Brunei passport holders and my maid is holding an Indonesia passport. Questions:
1. Do we (me and my family) a Brunei passport holder require visa to enter Shenzen?
2. Do my maid (an Indonesian passport holder) require visa to enter Shenzen and Hongkong.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Jan. 23, 2011 21:41
Brunei passport holders are exempted from visas to mainland China for 15 days (including Shenzhen) and Hong Kong for 90 days. For your maid, indonesian passport holders are also exempted from HK visa for 30 days, but she needs a visa to Shenzhen, which you'd better apply for her in advance through Chinese embassy in your country.
Related Questions:
I am planning to visit Hong Kong Disney Land in first week of June 2011 wit...
Asked by Mr.Ayaz from Pakistan
| Dec. 07, 2010 01:08
Kindly advise on the type of weather.
Asked by John from Mars
| May. 29, 2011 23:00
I am planning to visit in 2sd week if June. What would be the weather in Ho...
Asked by kanha from China
| May. 25, 2013 20:38
i am planning to visit Hong Kong on June 7-11. How is the weather at this p...
Asked by Heny Wong from Malaysia
| Sep. 12, 2014 20:47
I am planning to go Taiwan from 26 JUNE 2011 to 3 JULY 2011 . May i know th...
Asked by Mr.Andy from Malaysia
| Oct. 13, 2010 02:40
planning june 2011 from shenzhen to yunnan any suggestion to visit?
Asked by Mr.chani from sabah
| Mar. 16, 2011 18:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)