Asked by Mr.Franciszek Gajewski from Finland | Jan. 23, 2011 00:10
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I am finnish citizen and now I am working as musician on the cruise ship Azamara Quest in Asia.
We will be docked in China ports where is possibility for me to go on tour excursion to see the Great Wall.
Do I need visaa - if yes, what I need to take with me when visit your embassy to apply for tourist visa for fev days.
We will be in Bangkok on january 25th and 26th.
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Best regards, Franciszek Gajewski

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Jan. 23, 2011 02:54
You need to apply for a tourist visa to China in advance. The requirements are your original passport with a validity more than six months and enough blank visa pages; visa application form attached with one of the recent colorful photo. If necessary, you may need to show the certification of the your identity, round-trip (vehicle, ship) ticket or travel check or bank saving statement.
Related Questions:
Can my husband & I take tours organized by Azamara Cruises whilst in Shangh...
Asked by Anne Sharpe from Austalia
| Jan. 27, 2015 00:27
I am a male ox born 1973, will I do well with a career as a musician?
Asked by Petrus from South Africa
| Dec. 09, 2014 01:21
I'm a US citizen and have been told I need an employment visa. Is that co...
Asked by Emily E from USA
| Mar. 18, 2014 04:54
Do we need a visa or the 144 hr free exemption
Asked by Linda Sciola from Canada
| May. 28, 2018 01:57
Visa Shanghi. Hongkong
Asked by Robbie from United States
| Aug. 01, 2013 02:04
Opening hours of visa office
Asked by Ingmar Hermansson from Finland
| Mar. 28, 2012 20:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)