Asked by Ms.canela | Jan. 20, 2011 02:25
About:China Embassy in Philippines

prior of my question thanks so much for the reply,,my next question is i bought already the ticket of my husband dated feb.1,2011 until may 1,2011,,,is it possible to get a tourist visa?the requirements are complete already,,,,my employer stated in the invitation letter to china embassy to grant a 90days tourist visa and she will provide the expenses and accommodation so thats why i bought the ticket already....what if my husband cannot get 90 days the ticket is issued already is there any problem or conflict about that matter.pls help me to answer i dont want to have a problem i the future!!!thank you so much...

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jan. 21, 2011 01:35
Ms.canela, it takes 4 weeks to get a HongKong visit visa with 90 days stay duration because the application requires HK Immigration Department assessment. If your husband can't get 90 days visa, he can go to Hong Kong directly because Filipinos are exempt from visa to Hong Kong for 14 days, then your employer, you and your husband can go to Hong Kong Immigration Department to apply for a visa for your husband.
Related Questions:
hi, this is just a general and simple question. my question is im going i...
Asked by Ms.Paris from Philippines
| Jan. 13, 2009 01:04
thanks so much mr. allan for quick response... pls. consider again my ques...
Asked by Mr.maria from philippines
| Jul. 26, 2010 21:29
Hello, I'm travelling to China via transmongolian on August. I was plannin...
Asked by Mr.Serafin from Spain
| Jul. 03, 2010 03:09
I already bought the ticket from shanghai to Paris via Moscow. First do I n...
Asked by Mrs.KIM from KOREA
| Sep. 13, 2010 22:07
career family love my future whats in store for me
Asked by guest from Canada
| Nov. 27, 2013 21:04
How to get to Hengshui (Hebei province) from Beijing Capital Airport
Asked by eleanor from United States
| Jul. 01, 2018 21:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)