Asked by Mr.Leung from Canada | Jan. 15, 2011 20:56
About:China Embassy in Thailand

My family planning to a vaction trip to bangkok for a week, after that we will back to Hong Kong, my son holding a canadian passport, he only 6 years age, at first we think my son will follow with me stay in hong kong, and my wife that holding china passport will back to Guanghaou to visiting her parents, If my son want to go with my wife to china, Can he apply a visiting visa to china at bangkok to go with my wife,Look forward for your reply, thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Jan. 16, 2011 01:22
for your son, you can try to apply for him a China visa in Bangkok, but you may be refused to get visa there. Or it is easy to apply in Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
I'm planning to bring my family for a vaction in taiwan this coming MAY, 20...
Asked by Mr.JR from Saudi Arabia
| Jan. 08, 2011 03:25
Can we enter Hongkong from Macau and stay for HK for 4 days?
Asked by Sophia from Philippines
| Feb. 25, 2014 03:14
Tourist Visa for Hongkong
Asked by Gieneve from USA
| Oct. 09, 2012 03:49
I am travelling to Shanghai on 144hr free entry visa then traveling to Bang...
Asked by Julie from Uk
| Nov. 26, 2016 03:49
Do I have to leave my passport in the embassy in these 5 working days?
Asked by Ms.helen from United Kingdom
| Jun. 13, 2010 20:01
planning a tour to shenzhen. can i get a chinese visa in a day?
Asked by mhet from Philippines
| Feb. 03, 2015 02:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)