Asked by Mr.Jose M Escutia from Colombia | Jan. 15, 2011 11:19
About:China Embassy in Colombia

To: the China Embassy in Colombia,
I am a US Citizen and my Wife is a Colombian Citizen we are planning on visiting Hong Kong and Shanghai this early Spring. Am I correct in saying for Hong Kong we are both exempt from a visa for no more than 90 days?
I am away from a home at the moment can I apply for my Shanghai/China Visa while in Hong Kong?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Jan. 15, 2011 19:50
Hi, sir, this is not the official site for Chinese embassy, but a travel agency in China. You are right, you both are exempted from visa to HK for 90 days and you both can apply for a China visa in HK.
Related Questions:
Shall I apply from Canada or from Colombia in order to get the most of bene...
Asked by Bernardo Isaza from Canada
| Sep. 26, 2017 21:59
I am colombian and american citizen. I am planning to travel to china and w...
Asked by Mr.yolanda romero from united states
| Mar. 13, 2011 20:43
Colombian Tourist Visit Hong Kong
Asked by Miguel Leonel Pacheco Archbold from Colombia
| Jun. 21, 2014 01:40
I want to know how much I have to pay for a single entry Visa (please see d...
Asked by Juan Carlos Arbelaez from USA
| Dec. 01, 2012 21:48
I'm Colombian and US citizen. Can I apply for tourist visa with my Colombia...
| Apr. 15, 2015 22:37
Colombian citizen traveling to China to meet up with Canadian spouse who ha...
Asked by alan from Canada
| Nov. 19, 2017 21:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)