Asked by Mr.lawal abu isah from Nigeria | Jan. 13, 2011 12:33
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

hi consular,
i am a business man in nigeria, i do travel to china, long ago, i have been to southern medical universty hospital guangzhou long ago, and now i have been sick for a while, i want to go for treatment in china, how can get visa? i try to contact the hospital but no any document issue to me accept my hospital card issue to me then, can i apply with just my out petient card? pls advise me. 07035874204, email|el_bakariya

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jeffy from china | Jan. 16, 2011 01:31
Dear Mr Lawal.
Traveling for medical check up in abroad need some genuity. Firstly, you must produced some document from your hospital here in Nigeria assigned with your Doctor indicationg your illness condition and beside, your hospital in china should have related arrangment with your Nigeria hospital which should be well prepared by both of them, then Your hospital in china will help you to acquired the invitation letter from the bureau in china, which will allowed the consular to issued you a visa for medical check up in China.
Please Mr lawal note: Patient card does not guarantee you a visa to travel to china.
Related Questions:
Asked by Innocent Eleogu from Nigeria
| Jan. 31, 2013 00:44
hello ma, i am a business man and i want to travell to china to buy good...
Asked by Mr.emeka opara from nigeria
| Feb. 17, 2011 20:56
am a Nigeria business man i ve been coming to Malaysia and singapore about ...
Asked by Mr.Rajesh from Nigeria
| Jan. 19, 2010 01:04
How to get invitation letter for China
Asked by Solomon from Nigeria
| May. 24, 2018 03:23
will like to know what on how to travel back this month Feb 2012 for busine...
Asked by Okenchi Eric. E from Nigeriaa
| Feb. 09, 2012 01:27
I am a business man in nigeria. I want to visit China as tourist but l dont...
Asked by Azeez Alani Saliu from Nigeria
| Nov. 11, 2013 02:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)