Asked by Mr.Daniel from Canada | Jan. 13, 2011 03:48
About:China Business Visa

I am living in Beijing, looking for business development opportunities. I've been on an L visa, looking to switch to F:
1. can I convert from L to F from inside Beijing?
2. if i get an invitation letter from local company (I am also lecturing), what must the letter contain?
3. if i get a letter from the canadian company for whom i am developing business here, what must the letter contain?

Thanks for your assistance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Jan. 14, 2011 00:21
1. it is hard for you to convert L to F in Beijing, you can find a visa agency which has their own way to do at the Beijing Exit & Enter Department under Public Security Bureau

2. The invitation letter from the local company in Beijing or covering letter from Canadian company should include the visa validity, number of entries and stay period, entry time, exit time, purpose of coming to China, information of you and the company
Related Questions:
Sir my brother has X1 type visa. He is a medical student in PRC. Can I visi...
Asked by moaz from Pakistan
| Jun. 19, 2016 02:52
I am born on 23rd August 1965.
Asked by Surya from India
| Apr. 03, 2014 04:58
How can I increase my chance and speed of wealth and career success?
Asked by Alvin from Australia
| Jan. 08, 2016 02:02
hello, im jona. i was born september 13, 1988...
Asked by jonaliza from Philippines
| Feb. 10, 2014 01:22
Helo,I am a businessman here in Nigeria.I learnt there are a lot of busines...
Asked by Mr.Oyewola from Nigeria
| Jan. 17, 2011 01:17
What type of visa please for tourist who may accept a job once in China?
Asked by Shaun from United Kingdom
| Aug. 11, 2016 01:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)