Asked by Mr.TERRY48WILSON from United States | Jan. 10, 2011 22:18
About:China Visa Fees

I have a one year visa that expires March 11, 2011, I was to leave China by September 24 to stay within the 60 days required by the visa, I was not able to leave due to a broken ankle that I incurred on September 14, I have been informed by Ms ENID that I will be required to pay a 5000RMB fine; however can return in 5 years to China. I must return that day as I have all my personal belongings here in China. Please tell me what can I do? I am going to Shenzhen on Thursday January 13th and then to HK

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Jan. 11, 2011 01:46
That's right, you need to pay RMB 5,000 to PSB for overstaying, and since you have reason for that, you may exempted from entry obstruction to China in future. After paying the fine, you will be given a new visa to leave China within 10 days, and you can back for collecting your belongings.
Related Questions:
I have Chinese L Visa issued 11 March 2009, and expires 11 March 2010. It ...
Asked by Mr.doug from USA
| Jan. 31, 2010 00:25
I have a one year multiple entry visa which requires me to leave china ever...
Asked by Mr.Robert Evans from USA
| Jul. 02, 2009 02:24
Whats the requirements to obtain a 24 months visa?
Asked by Many from england
| Jul. 29, 2015 01:15
Hi, My passport expires on 31st Oct 2011 and will be in Hainan till 25th...
Asked by Ms.Adelyne from Singapore
| Mar. 14, 2011 03:14
Passport requirements
Asked by Lunardi from Canada
| Jan. 08, 2018 03:55
Visa expires on Sun 21st Sept.Is it ok to leave china on that particular da...
Asked by Imran from England
| Sep. 18, 2014 21:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)