Asked by Mrs.Melissa from Canada | Jan. 10, 2011 15:16
About:How to Choose China Train Ticket Types?

I will be visiting Shanghai, Hangzhou and Beijing with my husband and infant in March 2011. Will we have to purchase a soft sleeper ticket for my infant to travel on the train with us, or will she be permitted to sleep in one of our beds? Also, what is the best way to travel around the cities with an infant in a stroller?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Yong | Jan. 12, 2011 02:58
Yes, your infant could enjoy the same berth with one of you as one adult passenger could carry one child under 1.1meters for free. For the way to travel with an infant in a stroller, you could take subway or taxi. Or, you can hold the baby in arms without a stroller that is what most Chinese mothers do when taking buses and subways…
Related Questions:
My wife & I will be visiting Shanghai in mid March. Please recommend any go...
Asked by Mr.choy from malaysia
| Mar. 07, 2011 01:19
Please let me know what temperature it will be in Beijing as I am visiting ...
Asked by Mr.Cost from New Zealand
| Jan. 07, 2011 22:18
I will be visiting Shanghai from 23rd March to 28th March. I would like to ...
Asked by Ms.Cordelia from Singapore
| Feb. 18, 2011 21:51
Visa requirement Cruise Ship passengers one day in Shanghai
Asked by Ian Stewart from Australia
| Nov. 21, 2014 21:05
Hi, I will be visiting shanghai in March, firstly what is the average tempe...
Asked by Mrs.Kathy from Aus
| Mar. 01, 2011 18:48
Visa Requirements for HK & Shanghai
Asked by Dinga from Australia
| Jan. 26, 2013 01:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)