Asked by Ms.Noi from Thailand | Jan. 10, 2011 09:29
About:China Visa on Arrival

I have a plan to go to Zhuhai,China from Hongkong by ferry or from Macau by land.
I have a Thai passport. Stay only in Zhuhai and within 3days for sightseeing and shopping purposes.
Maybe 2time entry is better,I go visit Macau from Zhuhai and go back to Zhuhai on the sameday because my hotel will be in Zhuhai.
My Air ticket is Bangkok-Hongkong and Macau-Bangkok.
This is my first time to visit China in my life.

Q1)Do I eligible to apply Tourlist Visa on Arrival in Gonbei(Zhuhai)?

Q2)Can I get double entry? or just a Single?

Q3)If single,can I apply again when come back from Macau?

Please let me know

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Jan. 10, 2011 19:40
You are not required visa to HK and Macao for 30 days, but you do need a double entry visa to Zhuhai as you said. Visa on arrival now is strict and there is risk that you may be refused to enter. So, better apply in advance through Chinese embassy in Thainland, providing your tickets and hotel reservation.
Related Questions:
I plan to Hongkong, then go to Macau. So question is I need visa Macau if i...
Asked by Mr.Nguyen from Vietnam
| Dec. 27, 2009 02:04
we have plan going to guangzhou china by land starting from macau. May i as...
Asked by Ismael P. Ariola from Philippines
| Sep. 22, 2015 21:58
Hi, my husband and I will visit hongkong and macau this december,but if we ...
Asked by Ms.Angie from Philppines
| Nov. 09, 2009 03:33
Hongkong & Macau tourist visa
Asked by Ly from Vietnam
| Aug. 23, 2017 21:27
How I can get the ticket if I buy online?
Asked by voravalun from Thailand
| Dec. 14, 2015 18:50
What is the easiest way to get from HK airport to Shenzen airport?
Asked by Elize Labuschagne from South Africa
| Sep. 05, 2011 01:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)