Asked by Mr.vincent from Qatar | Jan. 09, 2011 03:28
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I am a filipino and I want to go to Hong Kong to visit my fiance' how much exactly it will cost me from Philippines going to Hong Kong? do I need visa there? How many days can I stay there? If I want to extend what will I do?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Jan. 09, 2011 19:36
Do you mean the air fare to HK? for this you may check from China flights( for details. Keep in mind that the ticket price is changing on different time. You do not need visa to Hong Kong for 14 days, but if you are going to or plan to stay there for more than 14 days, you can apply for a visa in advance. Or you can try to extend your stay at HK immigration before the visa-free duration 14 days runs out. Please keep in mind DO NOT overstay in HK.
Related Questions:
how can a pakistani apply for hong kong entry
Asked by Lucy from Hong Kong
| Oct. 23, 2014 21:43
Hi, i would like to know the On-arrival visa procedures for Hong Kong
Asked by Rebin Campbell from India
| Nov. 28, 2011 00:42
hi, just want to ask regarding the visa. me and my fiance are planning ...
Asked by Ms.ann polintan from philippines
| Nov. 05, 2009 01:22
how can i get hong kong visa from pakistan and fee structure
Asked by Haroon Sarwar from Pakistan
| May. 31, 2018 20:52
I'm going to visit Hong Kong next month and I really want to visit Kowloon ...
Asked by Ms.Ally from Vietnam
| Feb. 21, 2011 00:19
We want to be married in China
| Sep. 16, 2014 22:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)