Asked by Mr.Suresh from India | Jan. 08, 2011 22:28
About:China Visa Fees

I am a student with a chinese university.Two years back , I lost my passport in a tug off with a neighbour and in a fit of range , he burnt my passport. More over, my student visa also expired 22 months back ( Approx 2 years ) . Now I would like to go back home some how. Will I be able to come back to china again ? Please tell me in detail the procedures and expenses for passport and safe exit to India and also VISA back to china after going to India.Please help

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Jan. 09, 2011 04:02
You'd better contact your embassy first to get a new passport or a temporary travel document, Then, go to the local PSB and you may be served a warning, and fined 5,000 yuan for overstay. In addtion, prepare money for a new visa and return ticket.
Related Questions:
Is there a discount for Chengdu Panda Base with the student card?
Asked by Andrea from Italia
| Jan. 05, 2016 02:39
I am 16 years old. Will I be granted a student visa to study in a Chinese u...
Asked by Leramo Damola from Nigeria
| May. 08, 2017 04:29
I'm a Ghanian student in Wuhan University of Techonology with valid student...
Asked by Mr.E. GYEBI from CHINA
| May. 31, 2010 21:47
Student Internship and Visas
Asked by Jessica from USA
| Nov. 15, 2013 03:36
I would like to visit Norway. what is the visa process?
Asked by nuru awadh hassan from China
| Mar. 20, 2015 22:56
Research? Is an F visa the right one for me to get?
Asked by Liz from UK
| Nov. 13, 2017 20:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)