Asked by Ms.traveller from New Zealand | Jan. 07, 2011 15:36
About:Chinese Embassy in Vietnam

Hi, I will be travelling around asia and I wanted to visit china for 5-8 days (just into Kumming) coming from vietnam. because I do not know dates yet until i am in vietnam, is it possible to get a chinese tourist visa in HMC in vietnam?
Is it also possible to enter back into Laos after the visit to china, instead of back to vietnam again?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Jan. 08, 2011 01:37
It is possible for you to get a Chinese tourist visa in Ho Chi Minh City, you can go to Laos from China directly, you don't need to return to Vietnam. But now the visa policy has a little change after New Year's Day, some China embassies or consulates ask applicants who are not resident in the country to reside or stayed in that country for more than 1-2 months. Hope you are lucky to get a visa from HMC. You also need to fill Visa Application Form V2011B besides Form V2011A because you are applying for a visa in a country or territory other than the country of your current nationality
Related Questions:
I am arshad from pakistan desired to visit china for 15 days on tour
Asked by Arshad Khan from Pakistan
| Apr. 02, 2015 22:47
Do I need visa for this trip
Asked by Kunal from India
| Nov. 14, 2015 20:25
Hi, Just wanted to know: I am travelling to hong kong for the first time...
Asked by Mr.Kumar from India
| Feb. 05, 2011 01:30
go back to china, but now with the family
Asked by gerie from Philippines
| Jan. 15, 2013 00:12
Hi, Just wondering how much for admission fee. I see their homepage sayi...
Asked by Ms.Api
| Oct. 05, 2010 03:30
From Leo...Just wanted to inquire what type of visa needed to just visit Ho...
Asked by Guest from Ghana
| Nov. 18, 2011 21:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)