Asked by Ms.Linda from Indonesia | Jan. 06, 2011 22:22
About:Chinese Embassy in Indonesia

Good day ...
I plan to go to Tibet with some friends around August/ September 2011.
We are still looking for tour package (because we heard that we can not travel independently but have to join a tour) so we haven't decided whether to join tour from Chengdu or Hongkong or other part of China.

Can you give advise how to get entry permit to Tibet?
The procedures and the documents needed.
And also a good travel agency if possible.

Thank you for your attention.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jan. 07, 2011 21:40
Ms.Linda, TravelChinaGuide is a good China Travel Agency( which can organize the Tibet Tours( You can first apply for a Chinese tourist visa in Indonesia in July, but please don't declare that you will visit Tibet on the visa application form, because the Tibet Entry Permit( will be required by the visa officer when you apply for China tourist visa if you write that you will visit Tibet. After you get the tourist visa to enter China, TravelChinaGuide can organize tour guide to meet you at the airport and give you the Tibet Entry Permit, you can visit Tibet by taking your valid passport, Chinese visa and Tibet Travel Permit.
Related Questions:
Walking/climbing much when visit Tibet?
Asked by Marty from United States
| Aug. 21, 2011 22:47
Tibet visa
Asked by Lorenzo from Italy
| Jul. 02, 2011 22:50
Where to find a cheap apartment for 6 weeks in Beijing?
Asked by Mr.Wai from Holland
| Feb. 06, 2011 01:37
Foreigner travel to Tibet with Chinese friends
Asked by James from China
| Aug. 31, 2011 22:45
Good day, I have a plan to go to guangzhou this coming may 2, 2011 do I ...
Asked by Mr.Louino Ombi-on from Philippines
| Mar. 02, 2011 19:13
Hi Friends...Me staying in BANTIAN, SHENZHEN. We friends planning to go to ...
Asked by Mr.Sambasivam from India
| Dec. 18, 2009 22:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)