Asked by Ms.Amanda from Singapore | Jan. 06, 2011 22:12
About:Repulse Bay

Hi! I'm going to Hongkong next week and I would be going sightseeing on one of the days. I would like to go to Stanley Market, then Repulse Bay and finally The Peak Lower Terminus. May I know how to I travel by public transport? Thank you so much!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jason | Jan. 08, 2011 22:40
May I know where are you staying? You can take city bus and the bus to Stanley market will pass repulse Bay. You can take bus 6, 260, etc at Central Exchange Square and on the way back, get off at Repulse Bay Beach to see Repulse Bay. Get back to Central finally. The Peak Lower Terminus is in Garden Road, within walking distance from Central. You can find clear sign to show the way nearby Central MTR Station.
Related Questions:
Hi im holding philippine passport and going to hongkong next week for 3 day...
Asked by Ms.mae from Philippines
| Nov. 21, 2010 03:57
Do i need a visa if I like to Hongkong for only 4 days?
Asked by furze from Philippines
| Nov. 15, 2013 03:57
which MTR to causeway bay?airport ticket
Asked by christine villamejor from Philippines
| Sep. 16, 2012 02:58
Hi IM a local from dubai do I need a visa for Macau and hongkong? Im goin...
Asked by Mrs.Shaikha from UAE
| Apr. 20, 2010 01:53
hi, this is just a general and simple question. my question is im going i...
Asked by Ms.Paris from Philippines
| Jan. 13, 2009 01:04
im going to hongkong on October 27-31, 2011 and plan to see shenzhen for on...
Asked by stelamarie cariaso from philippines
| Oct. 08, 2011 01:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)