Asked by Mr.sam from usa | Jan. 06, 2011 01:42
About:Marriage Registration in China

hi im living in china and i want to marry my chinese girlfriend. i came on a one year work visa, which in now over and has been changed to a one month tourist visa. my visa expires in about 3 weeks. if we get married, and i have all the correct documents will they extend my visa without me leaving china or will i have to go home and come back? is it possible to go to hong kong apply for the family/ spouse visa and then return to mainland china? thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Jan. 06, 2011 03:48
If you get married, I'm afraid that you will be asked to exit Mainland China to apply for a new visa to enter Mainland China because your present tourist visa is gotten in China and it is 0 entry. Anyhow, you can first try to apply for spouse visa at the local Exit & Enter Department under Public Security Bureau. If your application is denied, you can go to Hong Kong and apply for family visit visa and then return to Mainland China.
Related Questions:
I want to marry a woman who lives in Liuzhou.
Asked by osiris from USA
| Mar. 10, 2014 01:48
inquiry for travel in china
Asked by duran from Philippines
| Nov. 15, 2012 00:44
Hi im a singapore citizen and my girlfriend is PRC China citizen currentl...
Asked by Mr.Lau from Singapore
| Sep. 24, 2010 03:56
Hello I want to marry my Chinese girlfriend and I am Pakistani what is the...
Asked by shoib from Pakistan
| Jan. 04, 2018 21:50
How our relation goes? Can I marry her soon?
| Apr. 17, 2014 02:34
I was born on 12/july/90 and my girlfriend is on 24/oct/94 what there for u...
Asked by aayydd from Australia
| Mar. 14, 2013 03:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)