Asked by Ms.Silvia from UAE | Jan. 05, 2011 23:58
About:Chinese Embassy in UAE

I want to go to China just for a visit Beijing. I am Filipino,staying and having a UAE residence passport.
what are the requirements to apply for a visa of the said visit/ tour to Beijing?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Jan. 06, 2011 03:36
The following documents are required for China Tourist Visa application:
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months;
2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months. (Excluding non-GCC applicants);
3. Application Form which must be completed neatly and signed by the applicant;
4. One passport photo
5. Copies of the data pages of the applicant's passport and UAE resident visa.
6. A No-objection letter from the applicant's company stating his or her position ,monthly or yearly salary;

You can also know some information about Beijing Tour Packages(
Related Questions:
I do not have an invitation letter from China.
Asked by Bilawal from Pakistan
| Feb. 04, 2015 21:10
I want to visit Beijing from Tokyo and back to Tokyo. Do I need to apply fo...
Asked by Robert from Usa
| May. 26, 2015 20:01
Hi Dear, Next month i will go china just for VISIT & I want do Buy ...
Asked by Mr.Usman from Pakistan
| Sep. 06, 2009 22:51
Hi im indian but married in phillipines now days im working in philippines
Asked by Jaskran from Philippines
| Jul. 01, 2016 22:39
Hi,I'm going to visit Beijing,China on 12-16 March 2010.I just want to know...
Asked by Ms.EIS from Malaysia
| Dec. 05, 2009 03:29
Do i have a chance to get china visa? I want to go there to apply a visa in...
Asked by Emz from Philippines
| Oct. 10, 2016 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)