Asked by Ms.sommers from usa | Jan. 03, 2011 23:38
About:China Tourist Visa

hello! i have a few questions. i am an american student and i wannt to visit my boyfriend in china for one month, go to hong kong and then return for another month. if i apply for a double entry tourist visa should i write my boyfriends adress or book a hotel just for my visa then cancell it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Mia from China | Jan. 04, 2011 01:17
Hotel reservation is not a must for visa your application. If you will live with him in his place, the hotel reservation is not necessary, you may need an invitation letter from him, and copies of his passport, China visa/residence permit, address are required. Visa Officers are empowered to make final decision on the validity,duration of stay and times of entry of a visa and may require more documents.
Related Questions:
What is the nearest town with train station to Changbaishan?
Asked by CP from China
| May. 26, 2015 22:00
Can I get a visa somehow applying as an au pair ? How long does it allows...
Asked by Simona from United Kingdom
| May. 14, 2013 02:01
Hello, I have a few questions hoping someone can help me. 1. I'm in Q...
Asked by Mr.Ivan from USA
| Nov. 10, 2010 04:35
Hello! Here are few questions I will like to know: 1. Where can I g...
Asked by Ms.Winnie from Singapore
| Jan. 12, 2011 04:22
16 hour layover at Beijing Capital Airport
Asked by Robert from USA
| May. 30, 2018 20:16
which Purpose of visit to choose when visiting short-term for busniess reas...
Asked by maxime from Austria
| Feb. 23, 2018 00:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)