Asked by Mr.Laurie from Italy | Jan. 03, 2011 08:47
About:China Tourist Visa

Good afternoon Sirs,
In the next two weeks I will go to HK for a little holiday. As I can have more days, I would like also to visit China. At this point, I would like to know if I can have a VISA to China directly in Hong Kong. Please consider that I never asked a China Visa to the embassy here in Italy.

Thanks in advance
Federico Laurie

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Jan. 03, 2011 21:37
How long will you stay in HK? China visa is valid for 3 months since issue date, if you can, you'd better apply for a visa to China through Chinese embassy in Italy( or consulates. Since you have not mentioned the city you reside, please check that page for their consular jurisdictions according to your location, and see if they introduced CVASC for visa application and you are required to submit your visa application to the Center.
Related Questions:
I am a Nigerian studying in China. I wish to go to Hk to spend two weeks of...
Asked by Mr.Tolu from Nigeria
| Jul. 11, 2009 20:59
application when tourist in Bangkok ?
Asked by Cheng-Lin HSU from France and Switzerland
| May. 14, 2013 22:49
Does Filipino require a visit visa in Hong Kong for a day travel?
Asked by Wilson from Dubai
| Mar. 14, 2013 03:14
Do I qualify for obtaining a Chinese Passport?
Asked by Sherene Forsyth from South Africa
| Sep. 28, 2011 02:07
lm eu pasport holder(polish)live in uk. do i need visa to go to hong kong f...
Asked by maggie from United Kingdom
| Jul. 15, 2015 21:08
Chengdu->Hanoi->Chengdu->London->Munich? Can I apply for the 72 hour visa?
Asked by Tobi from Germany
| Nov. 30, 2014 00:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)