Asked by Mr.Christian Dev from Germany | Jan. 01, 2011 02:28
About:China Visa on Arrival

On January 11 2011 we like to visit shenzhen. On January 12 2011 we went to shanghai. We only have a single entry visum for china. Is it possible to get a second Visa for Shenzhen at the border? We only stay for 1 Day Shopping Trip in Shenzhen from Hongkong.
Can german traveler get a SEZ 5 Days Visum at the Lo Wu Border crossing (MTR Station)?

Thank you very much for Information.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Jan. 02, 2011 00:38
Is your single entry visa for mianland China? or for Shenzhen only? If it is for all mainland China, you can enter Shenzhen with it and then take a flight or train to Shanghai from Shenzhen without leaving China. But if the visa is for Shenzhen only, you need further to apply for a China visa( in advance in your home country.
Related Questions:
We are a party of five and we are coming in Shanghai Pudong International A...
Asked by Mr.Nick T. from Philippines
| Jan. 01, 2011 20:46
we are planning to visit shenzhen in mid january 2011. Please advice me how...
Asked by Mr.Farhad from Iran
| Dec. 29, 2010 07:40
Dear All, I'm planing a trip (12 to 18 days) into china for january / febr...
Asked by Mr.Leo
| Nov. 07, 2010 20:20
Dear All, I am Indonesian, i will visit Shenzhen on next 24 January 2011 a...
Asked by Mr.Aldila Nanda from Indonesia
| Dec. 12, 2010 19:14
Arriving in Shanghai on the 21st January 2011. I know it will be cold but ...
Asked by Mrs.carol from United Kingdom
| Sep. 26, 2010 19:55
Will we be able to see snow in Beijing in the first week of Jan?
Asked by Ms.meemzy from Philippines
| Nov. 24, 2010 04:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)