Asked by Mr.Tim from Canada | Dec. 31, 2010 18:32
About:Chinese Embassy in Canada

Hi... the china visa website says if I live in BC I should apply at the Vancouver consulate. However, I do not live near Vancouver, and will soon be visiting Toronto. Will this be a problem if I submit it in Toronto instead of Vancouver? If I walk into the Toronto consulate prior to 11am and submit the application & pay the Rush service, will I receive it back FOR SURE the same day?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Jan. 02, 2011 01:38
Mr.Tim, you must submit your visa application to Chinese consulate in Vancouver as it holds the consular jurisdiction of the place where you reside. If you can not come in person, you can send the applications to your clients or travel agencies in Vancouver to submit the applications on your behalf. The consulate provides Rush Service (same day) and Express Service (2 to 3 working days) for visa processing.
Related Questions:
I live in Victoria b.c. can I apply for China visa by mailing application t...
Asked by jennifer from Canada
| Feb. 06, 2015 03:13
As U.S citizen near BC border, can I apply a visa to China in its Vancouver...
Asked by KC Lam from USA
| Jul. 17, 2018 20:34
As a UK Citizen living and working as a permanent resident in BC can I appl...
Asked by Ms.Kett from Canada
| Apr. 18, 2011 01:12
Chinese-Canadian, living in the US, will visit China
Asked by Shirley from USA
| May. 23, 2014 04:14
Hi, I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. My Hong Kong passport will expire ver...
Asked by Mr.Hui from Canada
| Sep. 22, 2010 21:52
I am Danish citizen living in the US. can I get tourist visa for Hongkong i...
Asked by Mortensen from USA
| Dec. 10, 2015 20:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)