Asked by Ms.K from Philippines | Dec. 30, 2010 01:10
About:Chinese Crew, Resident and Journalist Visa

hi, i forgot to ask, now i am not sure if what i have is a resident visa. its says RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR FOREIGNER IN THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA. and is this visa same with Z visa? again would there be no question if i leave philippines with one way ticket? thank u very much! more power :)

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Dec. 30, 2010 02:30
RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR FOREIGNER IN THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA can be used as a resident visa, you can use it to exit and enter Mainland China for many times during its validity. It is not same as Z visa. The Residence Permit allows you stay in China for a long time, usually 1 year, Z visa holders have to apply for Residence Permit within 30 days after entry. The Residence Permit substitutes for Z visa. You won't have a problem to leave Philippines with one way ticket.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a permanent resident in Canada and hold a valid HKSAR passport. Ho...
Asked by Mr.Kwan from Canada
| Jan. 31, 2010 03:50
One day overstay in china
Asked by SAM from China
| Feb. 22, 2012 21:33
It's me again, I am sorry, I forgot to ask. if the price above for the chin...
Asked by Mr.alfonso from china
| May. 17, 2009 22:14
I forgot to ask also, which visa application for should I use to fill in an...
Asked by Mr.Steven from Malaysia
| Sep. 19, 2009 21:49
Hi,is me again. I forgot to ask something regarding my pakistani friend. ...
Asked by Ms.Tan from Malaysia
| Feb. 17, 2011 00:20
Sorry, I forgot to ask: -How long it takes to make the visa in Bangkok?
Asked by Mrs.Montse from Spain
| Oct. 08, 2009 20:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)