Asked by Mrs.Jesslyn from Indonesia | Dec. 29, 2010 22:38
About:China Embassy in Indonesia

I will go to Hongkong on 10 Feb - 26 Feb 2011. How long maximum period of stay in Hongkong, can I stay in Hongkong for 16 days? because I heard the stamp only 14 days to live there If I want to go to Macau, for 2 days it's possible to get the new stamp in my paspor?? I also planning to go to Shenzhen for 2 days, can I get Visa on Arrival there, because I heard from my friend if our paspor not yet have chinese visa before we can get visa on arrival, is it true??? Thx for information!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Dec. 30, 2010 01:52
You can stay in Hong Kong( for 30 days without a visa because Indonesian passport holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 30 days. If you only get 14 days stamp on your passport when you arrive in Hong Kong, you can go to Macau for 2 days and return to Hong Kong to get a new stamp on your passport. If there is no Chinese visa on your passport, it is impossible for you to get a visa on arrival in Shenzhen(
Related Questions:
I and my family will go to Shenzhen in Feb 23, 2011. We plan to continue to...
Asked by Mrs.Emma from Indonesia
| Jan. 24, 2011 02:32
hi, i plan to Guangzhou in 10 Feb 2011 then I plan to visit to Beijing in 2...
Asked by Mrs.afriyanti from indonesia
| Dec. 06, 2010 21:19
Is the shopping mall closed in Beijing on Feb 2 to Feb5?
Asked by Mrs.mama from Singapore
| Jan. 02, 2011 01:49
Hi, I m plan to go shanghai on feb 24 till feb 26. What the we...
Asked by Ms.Liza from Malaysia
| Dec. 12, 2010 20:24
HI my passport expire on 26 feb 2011 can i apply f visa now I want go china...
Asked by Mr.qamar from pakistan
| Aug. 05, 2010 03:30
Hi There, I'm going to Hongkong on Feb 23 to Feb 25, and continue to She...
Asked by Mr.Pieter Sugiyanto from Indoensia
| Feb. 19, 2010 02:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)