Asked by Ms.ying choi from canada | Dec. 29, 2010 10:56
About:Chinese Consulate in Toronto

reply from you for about to my mother who pass in toronto, she had some properties in Hong Kong and her death certificate needed to be endorsed by China Embassy, I have other question from your reply

please advise me where is the Notary Office to get the death certificate to Chinese verson? I am living in New Brunswick now, can I do it though mailing and how long will it take, is the Notary Office within the Chiniese Embassy? Thanks!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Dec. 29, 2010 21:58
You can't do it through mailing, please go to Toronto to find a Notary Office, it takes 2-3 days, the Notary Office is not within Chinese embassy. It is easy to find a notary office in Toronto.
Related Questions:
my mother pass away in toronto, she had some properties in Hong Kong, her d...
Asked by Ms.ying choi from Canada
| Dec. 29, 2010 01:23
I plan to go to China as a tourist this June, 2010. I returned to the Phili...
Asked by Mr.Arwin Dimacali from Philippines
| Jun. 07, 2010 20:18
Regarding Chinese CitizenShip...
Asked by Kevin Wijeratna from Sri Lanka
| Feb. 29, 2012 19:38
Does a person having a Sri Lankan passport but Hong Kong ID need visa to tr...
Asked by Juls from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 20, 2013 22:27
I am a Canadian Citizen but I was orginally immigrated from Hong Kong, Chin...
Asked by Mike from Canada
| Aug. 05, 2011 01:46
rat born 72 briefly met girl monkey 1980 is there a future? from Australia
Asked by rob from Australia
| Jan. 10, 2015 21:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)