Asked by Mr.Hima from India | Dec. 28, 2010 20:56
About:Top 8 Reasons Why Your China Visa Gets Rejected

I am an Indian with work visa in Singapore, i am planning to land on hongkong from Singapore, stay in hongkong for 1 day, and then go to macao for 2 days, and fly back to India from macao. do I need to apply for China visa during my stay in hongkong or macao? do i need to apply for visa to go from hongkong to macao?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Dec. 30, 2010 04:59
You don't need a visa during your stay in Hong Kong or Macau, you don't need to apply for visa to go from Hong Kong to Macau, either. India passport holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 14 days, to Macau for up to 30 days
Related Questions:
I am working in Singapore, I am an Indian. I am planning to visit HongKong ...
Asked by Mr.Ravichandran from India
| Feb. 01, 2010 03:31
is it possible for foreign person directly go to yangjiang from hong kong ?...
Asked by amit pandit from india
| Sep. 11, 2012 01:08
Hi, my name is Aurelia from Singapore. I am planning to go to Macao, sta...
Asked by Ms.Aurelia from Singapore
| Feb. 13, 2011 01:48
document needed if I am staying with my friend in my visa? onward haikou an...
Asked by sohe from India
| Aug. 19, 2012 02:26
Do I need Transit Visa? Can I go outside the airport?
Asked by Biswajit Bala from India
| May. 27, 2015 20:21
Hi i am holder of Indian Passport and a permanent resident of singapore. i ...
Asked by Ms.simran from singapore
| Jun. 19, 2009 21:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)