Asked by Ms.Gemma from France | Dec. 28, 2010 11:31
About:China Embassy in France

Hi there

I am a NZ passport holder living in France with a working holiday visa. I am going to Beijing in 3 weeks, is it possible to go to China with a business visa and change to a z visa when i get there? Also can you please offer me some advice on what forms i need to fill in and where i can apply through? the chinese embassy in NZ told me i have to go through the chinese embassy in France. Also how long is it likely to take?

Kind regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Dec. 29, 2010 02:12
It is very hard to change your China Business Visa( into China Work Visa( within Mainland China, it is advisable to get a Z visa from China embassy in France before departure. It takes 5 working days. How long will you stay in Beijing? If you will stay in Chian for more than 6 months, the Medicial Examination Record is required.
Related Questions:
Hi I am a New Zealand passport holder with a working holiday visa for fr...
Asked by Ms.Gemma from France
| Dec. 16, 2010 04:57
visa application enquiry regarding return of visa + passport by post
Asked by j.miller from franc
| Aug. 06, 2012 04:10
I am a UK passport holder living/working in France and plan to travel to Ch...
Asked by Mr.Burridge from France
| Mar. 31, 2009 01:09
I am a NZ citizen in Japan in need to go to china for 1week on business.
Asked by Min from Japan
| Sep. 30, 2011 01:15
How many months before my intended travel date can I apply for the tourist ...
Asked by NZ passport from France
| Feb. 13, 2015 01:49
I was wondering if the Chinese visa policy allows 45 days tourist visa for ...
Asked by ali from France
| Jul. 12, 2014 22:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)