Asked by Ms.Winter from Philippines | Dec. 26, 2010 23:04
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

I am a holder of Phil. Passport & my husband is a German Passport Holder, we will be traveling to Hanoi regularly and would like to combine a trip to China each visiting Nanning, Kunming, Shanghai, Xian,etc..My question is, Is it possible to apply for a One year Tourist Visa with multiple entry and if I apply 27 Dec. 2010, can I collect our passports on Dec. 30,2010 since we are traveling to Hanoi the next day and plan to visit Laos and enter China after? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Dec. 27, 2010 01:31
a one year multiple entries tourist visa is possible to get if you can provide all the documents visa officers from Chinese embassy deem necessary. It normally takes 4 working days for visa processing, and they provide rush service (2 working days processing). However, you need to contact the embassy and check if they will be off for new year holidays.
Besides, you can read China Tour Package( if you need more information for your Travel to China( .
Related Questions:
Hello i want to fine out if its possible to apply for china visa in phil...
Asked by Mr.david from Ghana
| Oct. 15, 2009 20:26
Staying in Hong Kong
Asked by Mimi from Philippines
| Apr. 14, 2013 22:24
Hi, I will be travelling to macau and plan to visit shenzen, Do I need to ...
Asked by Mr.Gene from Philippines
| Dec. 31, 2010 02:47
Do I need visa, 4- day sightseeing side trip 4th week of Nov.
Asked by Fely from USA
| Oct. 11, 2015 02:09
I am a Filipina , working in Japan, and I will going home to Phil. vvia HOn...
Asked by Ms.Becca from Japan
| Sep. 15, 2010 21:02
Transit 12 hour to china on the way back to us, do i need visa? what r the ...
Asked by Odette sta maria from Usa
| Aug. 04, 2015 22:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)