Asked by Mr.sameer from UAE | Dec. 26, 2010 11:49
About:China Embassy in UAE

*i m applying an tourist visa to hong kong from dubai (chinese consulate)wht are the requirements?
*i heard that tourist plp need an sponser letter from hong kong but i dont know any one in hong kong,can conform hotel booking ill be enough for them to decide.
*how long does it take to issue hong kong visa.
*with the hong kong tourist visa can i travell to macau?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Dec. 26, 2010 19:55
Hi, Mr.Sameer, UAE passport holders do not need visa to visit HK for 30 days, bring your passport and detailed schedule, confirmed hotel reservation and round air ticket. If you will stay longer, you are required a visa. It usually takes more than 3 weeks to process the visa and it has to be approved by the Immigration Department of Hong Kong SAR. For Macao, you can apply for the visa on arrival.
Related Questions:
tourist visa duration. can I get up to 3 months stay there under tourist v...
Asked by Tim from Nigeria
| Oct. 21, 2018 18:28
how to get short term tourist visa for hong hong from dubai. i am pakistani...
Asked by Faisal from UAE
| Sep. 05, 2014 22:21
I am an Indian National From Dubai, Do I require Visa to Visit Hong Kong
Asked by Jaikumar from UAE
| Sep. 01, 2013 03:54
i m rasidant in dubai i plan visit to hongkong 30 days only.
Asked by Mr.major singh from India
| Jun. 21, 2010 20:16
hi i have a work visa of DUBAI (UAE).i want to visit HONG kong.i want to k...
Asked by Mr.shah from UAE
| Jun. 20, 2009 03:13
What do I need to do to pass Hong Kong Immigration?
Asked by Gabrielle from Philippines
| Nov. 17, 2015 03:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)