Asked by Ms.Sally | Dec. 26, 2010 08:33
About:China Embassy in U.K.

I am currently in Vietnam on a Tourist visa and have been travelling for a while. Can I get an F visa for China from the Chinese Embassy in Hong Kong? I have a training course to attend in China. I tried to get the F visa in hanoi but they cannot issue this visa to me as I am not a Vietnamese citizen. The company carrying out my training has told me that I need to get an F Visa. I will be in Hong Kong on the 31st of December.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Dec. 26, 2010 20:23
Yes, Ms.Sally, you can apply for an F visa in HK from the Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry there.
Address: 7th Floor, Lower Block, China Resources Building,
No.26, Harbor Road, Wanchai, HK SAR.
Office Hours:
9:00-12:00 14:00-17:00, Monday to Friday (except Hong Kong public holidays).
Related Questions:
I plan on applying for a visa in hanoi. I am an irish citizen.
Asked by jonathan from Ireland
| Jan. 22, 2015 21:35
How many days does it take for an australian citizen to get a 90 day touris...
Asked by Jacko g from Australia
| Aug. 22, 2014 02:10
Getting a new visa
Asked by julia from New Zealand
| Apr. 19, 2016 22:33
Hi... I am American who has been living in Bangkok - I currently am on a 3...
Asked by Ms.Tara from USA
| Jun. 15, 2010 02:48
British passport holder applying for a tourist visa to China from Chennai
Asked by Jasmine from UK
| Feb. 22, 2018 02:44
China Visa required UK Citizen
Asked by Chris from United Kingdom
| Feb. 27, 2012 01:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)