Asked by Mr.Lowela from Philippines | Dec. 25, 2010 22:15
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

Hi i would like to ask if What kind of visa are we suppose to get, we will be travelling to hongkong and from there we'll ride a train going to beijing, we would like to go to great wall.. And may I know what requirements do we need to bring? we will be going there on july for a 10days vacation:) 5 days in hongkong and 5 days in china..

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Dec. 26, 2010 01:00
Philippines passport holders are exempted from visa process for HK travel, but you do need to apply for a tourist visa to China( in advance through Chinese embassy or consulate where you reside in Philippines. The requirements for tourist visa can be found by clicking links on both left top and in the table. For your 5 days trip, I highly recommend tour to Beijing( for you as a reference.
Related Questions:
Im malaysian. Currently working in Macao. I would like to visit china somet...
Asked by Ms.Joy from Malaysia
| Jan. 03, 2011 21:20
and I would like to ask that what should we present to embassy to get a bu...
Asked by Mr.hassan from iran
| Aug. 31, 2009 22:01
weather in Hongkong on the month October
Asked by M yap from Philippines
| Jul. 04, 2011 01:04
hi,i would like ask u how to hong kong if we from guongzhou?
Asked by Mrs.tan from malaysia
| Sep. 23, 2009 23:06
transit visa for 72 hour in China
Asked by Lakyova from Slovakia
| Jan. 26, 2014 20:44
Hi! I would like ask if we still need a visa if we will go to Shenzhen ...
Asked by Ms.Sarmiento from Philippines
| Sep. 01, 2009 21:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)