Asked by Mr.perera from sri lanka | Dec. 24, 2010 10:28
About:Central Street (Zhongyang Dajie)

hello sir,
im a medical student at tianjin medical university, tianjin, china. i am planing to visit harbin on 6th of jan 2011. i want to know whether there is a discount for my student card provided by the university for the admission fees of the places where i have to visit.usually i was given 50% discount when i was traveling beijing and shanghai. also i want to know whether i can visit the sun island, ice and snow world when the festival is over. i mean whats the difference between during the winter festival season and when the festival is over. and also i want to know about the places where i can lodge cheaply. thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Winston | Dec. 25, 2010 00:56
yes, you can visit Harbin sun island(, ice and snow world( when the festival is over, and both of the two scenic spots provide 50%-discount tickets for students.
Related Questions:
Dear sir, I'm a doctor from sri lanka with a sri lankan passport.
Asked by Ranjana from Sri Lanka
| May. 30, 2017 20:33
How to go Pinggu Glass Bridge from Tianjin Medical University?
Asked by Vicki from USA
| Sep. 30, 2016 01:04
How to Go to Baoding glass bridge From Tianjin medical university ?
Asked by Barana from Sri Lanka
| Feb. 22, 2018 21:48
How to go Tianyu Mountain Glass Bridge from Tianjin?
Asked by Rose from Argentina
| Oct. 20, 2016 02:48
how much is the taxi fare from tianjin south railway station to the medical...
Asked by chandi from India
| Apr. 01, 2013 21:01
what is the nearest shuttle bus stand and its name to tianjin medical unive...
Asked by asitha from sri
| Aug. 18, 2013 02:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)