Asked by Ms.T from Canada | Dec. 20, 2010 21:32
About:China Embassy in South Korea

I am Canadian living and working S Korea. I have a Canadian passport and a valid ARC. I live in Daegu and am not able to get to Seoul to go to a consulate. I looked at the travel agencies approved by the Chinese Embassy and all are in Seoul.

Are there any travel agencies in Daegu that are recognized by the Chinese Embassy to apply for a VISA on my behalf? Or will I have to go to Seoul to apply in person?
I am hoping to go to Shanghai for 1 week in early February 2011.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Dec. 21, 2010 02:44
If you live in Taegu, you should submit your visa application to Consulate General of China in Busan (Pusan) through a travel agency appointed by the consulate. There are 10 agencies you can reach on the other page for Busan consulate.
Related Questions:
I am a Canadian living in Seoul. My ARC expires in 4 months.
Asked by Olivia from Canada
| Nov. 14, 2017 20:28
Hello, I am a Canadian living in South Korea with a valid ARC for over the ...
Asked by Mr.Keddy from Canada
| Jan. 25, 2011 02:19
Indian applying Chinese Visa in South Korea
Asked by PM@indian from India
| Sep. 01, 2014 03:21
Living out of Canada.. where to apply for chinese Visa?
Asked by natasha from Canada
| Feb. 21, 2013 00:39
Canadian application from Seoul to Shanghai
Asked by Pierre de Montvalon from Canada
| Sep. 22, 2013 22:16
I am a Canadian citizen living in South Korea. I need to provide a school i...
Asked by Ms.O'Flaherty from South Korea
| Apr. 27, 2011 04:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)