Asked by Mr.Sorensen from Danmark | Dec. 20, 2010 05:03
About:China Embassy in Philippines

I am a Danish citizen visiting the Philippines in January. I would like after that to go to China as a tourist for three weeks. But is it possible to get a Chinese visa for that in the Philippines? - or do I have to go the long way back to Denmark to get a Chinese visa?

On beforehand - thanks for your reply - Thomas

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Dec. 20, 2010 22:04
The validity of China visa is 3 months, so, you can and should better apply for it in Denmark before your departure to Pilippines if you will not stay there for too long. But if not, you can try to apply one from Chinese embassy in Philippines. Here I recommend China Tours( for you as a reference. and enjoy your trip to China.
Related Questions:
good day. i am a filipino citizen living in canada. im planning of visiting...
Asked by Mr.gilbert maglalang from Canada
| Nov. 09, 2010 22:39
Can I get a arrival visa if I want to visit Fuzhou?
Asked by Lars from Denmark
| Nov. 03, 2013 02:44
Criminal record for z visa application.
Asked by Clive Hawkes from Denmark
| May. 31, 2018 04:09
Hello, I am a danish citizen, but live in San Francisco, USA. We are pla...
Asked by Mr.Anders Nattestad from Denmark/USA
| Mar. 25, 2010 03:08
Danish citizen looking to teach in China. Visa requirements?
Asked by Mirna from Denmark
| Jun. 25, 2015 22:40
i am a US citizen visiting the Philippines. I like to visit Shanghai. Can ...
Asked by Anthony from Philippines
| Jun. 11, 2011 21:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)