Asked by Mr.Allan from Philippines | Dec. 17, 2010 06:24
About:Embassy & Consulates of Philippines in China

hello,, I'm a musician here in china, i'm performing in a hotel, and my passport is about to expire in April,, my residence visa is until march.. i am here in Henan province, i just want to ask if it is ok if i will renew my passport on january?.. and please give me the requirements.. and where city should i go to renew my passport thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Jade from Philippines | Dec. 17, 2010 22:55
You can renew your passport on January through Philippines Embassy in Beijing, the required documents are:
a. Duly accomplished Passport Application Form. The form must be printed on legal size paper (8.5in x 14in);

b. Four (4) passport-size pictures with royal blue background.

c. Photocopy of data page (page 1), and last page containing signature of signing officer of current passport;

d. Photocopy of passport page containing valid visa.

Processing of Machine Readable Passport applications will take six (6) weeks.

Please take a photocopy of your passport and Chinese residence visa before submit application.
Related Questions:
hello, im holding a philippine passport and im planning to visit a friend i...
Asked by Ms.Hanna from Philippines
| Oct. 21, 2009 22:17
Is it possible for me to apply in Teheran embassy for a chinese tourist vis...
Asked by Andrea from Italy
| Dec. 17, 2013 21:46
Hello everyone Im Filipina and Im working in Kuwait right now im enjoying m...
Asked by Ms.Jennifer from Philippines
| Feb. 14, 2011 22:26
hello im moroccan ,im working in china and i want to get my wife and my d...
Asked by Mr.zack from morocco
| Mar. 29, 2011 04:23
hi!im a nigerian passport holder, and im here in the philippines and i wan...
Asked by Mr.val from Nigeria
| Dec. 25, 2010 19:19
China Visa application and Passport
Asked by Yusoof from Malaysia
| Jun. 19, 2011 04:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)