Asked by Ms.phimphinan from Thailand | Dec. 16, 2010 03:16
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I will go to HK on 27 Dec then on the same day I will transfer from HK to Zhou Hai and stay for 3 nights between these 3 days i will go to Macao for 1 day trip then come back to stay over night at Zhou Hai ,then I will leave Zhou Hai to HK on 30 Dec stay in HK for 4 nights. my question is do i need multiple visa or double visa ,but now i already apply for china sigle visa ( on process) what should i do ?
thank you for helping

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Dec. 16, 2010 21:13
You need a double-entry China visa because you enter Zhuhai twice, you don't need a visa to Hong Kong or Macau for less than 30 days visit. Now, you can change your itinerary, after you go to Macau for 1 day trip, please go to Hong Kong directly, then you don't need another entry to Zhuhai. If you really want to stay overnight at Zhuhai, you can try to apply for Chinese visa on arrival( at Gongbei port of Zhuhai.
Related Questions:
hi, i just want to ask that i going to travel to macau, hong kong, zhu h...
Asked by Mr.yong from malaysia
| Oct. 15, 2009 20:45
Australian Citizen - visa to Guang Zhou
Asked by Lisa from Australia
| Jan. 20, 2012 01:50
Hai..may i know weather in beijing 20 dec until 27 dec 2014? Thanks
Asked by retty from indonesia
| Nov. 05, 2014 20:34
from macau i wan go shen zhen, guang zhou n hk which place i should to go f...
Asked by Ms.ellyn from malaysia
| Feb. 22, 2011 03:48
Visa on arrival at 2nd oct'14
Asked by David rinaldi from Indonesia
| Sep. 30, 2014 02:17
Hi!How i can take bus from Guang zhou airport to Macau(Zhu Hai)Guang Zhou a...
Asked by Mrs.saraa from mgl
| Jan. 13, 2010 03:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)