Asked by Mr.Verastigue from Philippines | Dec. 15, 2010 22:05
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Hello, I am from Philippines, I have a Chinese business visa for 6 months, multiple entry with 30 days duration of stay per entry, I will need to stay more than 30 days each entry, do I need to change visa or can I apply for extension.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Dec. 16, 2010 04:40
If you change your visa, now, you have to apply for a new F visa again in the Philippines. If you apply for extension after entering China, once your apply for visa extension, in fact, you will be issued a new F visa with more stay duration, but your multiple entry will become 0 entry. It is not advisable to change your visa, you can stay for 30 days, then go to Hong Kong/Macau, and return to Mainland China for another 30 days.
Related Questions:
Pakistani citizen want to vist Macau with valid China Visa
Asked by Muhammad Faisal from Pakistan
| Sep. 19, 2014 01:07
Hi, I am from New Delhi, India and I applied for Chinese business visa for...
Asked by Mr.Tribhuwan from India
| Jan. 13, 2010 22:14
F business visa
Asked by Geetha from Singapore
| Feb. 02, 2012 04:00
Business Visa for China at the Lo Wu border
Asked by Henry Harris from Bermuda Islands
| Mar. 12, 2012 21:29
Hello, I would like to ask if I can apply for a multiple visa for China ...
Asked by Mr.Richard from Philippines
| Sep. 19, 2010 22:31
hello, i would like to go to Guangzhou on a M(business) visa for 6 months.w...
Asked by Eddie from Canada
| Nov. 05, 2014 20:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)