Asked by Mrs.Koga from Nigeria. | Dec. 15, 2010 02:18
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

Thanks alot for your replies,i already have a letter from my husbands school,an introduction letter from my office,a hotell reservation and Ticket for with all the other documents you listed for me,i went for an appiontment the visa officer told me that the letter from my husbands school is not acceptable,that my husband or his school would have to get a letter from the foriegn affairs ministry. the school said they have never heard of such before. the school called the embassy after all said and done, the refuse to give me an appiontment. what do i do now?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Dec. 15, 2010 22:44
Mrs.Koga, have much sympathy for you! Now, you have to ask your husband to go to the Wuhan Foreign Affairs Office to apply for an Invitation Letter for you (also called Visa Notification Form) because we can't bargain with the embassy. In order to ensure your trip, you have to follow what the embassy says.
Related Questions:
Hi Thanks for your reply, the invitation letter should it be from the forei...
Asked by Mrs.Koga from Nigeria
| Dec. 14, 2010 20:50
thanks alot for your replay but i have another question what is beijine fam...
Asked by Ms.assia from egypt
| Aug. 19, 2010 22:05
thank you for your response! my birthdate is 7-23-1984 and my husbands bir...
Asked by Mr.isabella from USA
| Jun. 24, 2009 20:20
hi!im sunshine from the Philippines.Me and my husbands whant to visit china...
Asked by Mrs.sunshine cabantac from philippines
| Feb. 01, 2010 19:41
hi , I am tiger and my husband is a rabbit, we have alot of problems especi...
Asked by safa from USA
| Aug. 14, 2013 03:39
Z Visa requirements, What are the requirements, please?
Asked by Jennifer Dael Villagonzalo from Philippines
| Mar. 19, 2018 02:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)