Asked by Mr.Cap. Duran from Mexico | Dec. 14, 2010 21:38
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Dear Sir/Madam.

My current Job is with Korean Air .
My next Job is with Air China Cargo at Beijing,
The Company ask me to applay for a Z visa here in Seoul ,I have ARC valid for another year ,Pilots like me have limited days off so ,I will have time to apply for a Z visa from January 24 to 27 ,I may need the expedite service fee if necesary ,is it possible to make this application at the Consular Office
Address: 50-7, No.2 Street, Namsan-dong, Chung-gu, Seoul?

Best Regards
Cap. Leonardo Duran
010 8801 1961

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Dec. 15, 2010 02:40
You have to find a travel agency designated by Consular Office of China embassy in Seoul to apply for China Work Visa( because you don't hold diplomatic/service/official passport. It takes 4 working days for visa processing, you can submit your application to the travel agency earlier, then you can obtain your work visa on 27th January, 2010.
Related Questions:
Hello I am desperately trying to change my flight on Korean Air. My current...
Asked by Mr.Peter Bates from Australia
| Mar. 16, 2011 03:34
How will my year be in 2018? My name is Rose I was born on October 19, 1968...
Asked by Rose from Canada
| Jan. 01, 2018 21:43
Born on 5th April, 1983 and planning to change job.
Asked by Renuka from USA
| Jul. 29, 2014 03:31
Change Job in 2016: I am born on 28 August 1970. Metal dog.
Asked by Kim from Singapore
| Feb. 17, 2016 19:34
does she need a transit Visa her stay in the airport is only 2 hours?
Asked by Keith Bodell from China
| Dec. 17, 2013 20:47
Dear sirs, I want know 29th march 2011 Korean Air Mumbai to Seoul flight ti...
Asked by Mr.eswararao from india
| Mar. 25, 2011 04:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)