Asked by Mr.shanid from India | Dec. 12, 2010 04:12
About:China Embassy in UAE

Sir,I would like to know the procedure of getting a single entry visa,means what are the documens you required and how long it will take?i am visiting for a business purpose,got an invitation also from my more thing can you tell me the visa fees both normal and urgent.awaiting your favourable reply....
Thanking you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Dec. 13, 2010 19:04
You can submit your visa application and the requirements as follows to Chinese embassy in Abu Dhabi:
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months;
2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months. (Excluding non-GCC applicants);
3. Application Form for P.R.China which must be completed neatly and signed by yourself.
4. One passport photo.
5. A No-objection letter from the your company;
6. An invitation from CHINA with a copy of the inviter's license.
General process is 4 working days, visa fee for a single entry is Dirham 100, for urgent service, you need to pay extra service fee about Dirham 110.
Related Questions:
To whom it may concern: I am an Italian student living in Seoul,
Asked by Giulia Gelmetti from Italia
| Oct. 10, 2016 02:57
I am a non-malaysian student in Malaysia. I am going to visit China.
Asked by parham from Malaysia
| May. 11, 2011 21:59
Hi, I lived and worked in China (teaching English) in 2003 - 2006.
Asked by Marlene Essery from Australia
| Jul. 02, 2017 21:02
Meaning of single and double entry visa
Asked by Len from Philippines
| Jan. 04, 2012 02:59
What is the cost of a tourist single entry for china.
Asked by john from uk
| Mar. 12, 2016 21:12
Can I process my visa in person at New York consulate or only Houston since...
Asked by Howard from United States
| Nov. 30, 2015 01:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)