Asked by Ms.Halikova from slovakia | Dec. 10, 2010 15:30
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

Hello I am a slovak citizen and will go to china and cambodia this winter. However, I only have single entry visa to china but after visiting cambodia I have to reenter china again. So can I get chinese visa in cambodia or is it possible to change my visa from single entry to double entry in cambodia?

Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Dec. 11, 2010 03:31
It is impossible for you to change your visa from single entry to double entry in Cambodia, but you can apply for a new double entry in Cambodia, your present single entry visa expires automatically if you get the new double entry visa.

The other option is use your single entry visa to enter China, then apply for a new single entry visa in Cambodia to return to China.
Answered by Ms.halikova from Slovakia | Dec. 11, 2010 04:24
Thank you very much for your reply.
How long will it take to get the visa?
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Dec. 12, 2010 00:06
Generally, it will take 4 working days for visa processing. But if you need, you can use their express or rush service for visa application, and you need to pay extra service fee for that.
Related Questions:
Which application do I need for visiting a friend for 1 week?
Asked by Eva
| Jul. 09, 2012 22:31
Is it possible for a slovak to get a China visa in bangkok for 2 MONTHS ? ...
Asked by Lia from Slovakia
| Jul. 10, 2012 03:39
hello i am a student in Xian and next winter want to go back Pakistan via h...
Asked by Sumaira Khurshid
| Jul. 09, 2017 21:28
Visa for philippine passport holders
Asked by Meg Soos from Slovakia
| Nov. 02, 2017 22:39
hello, i'm a slovak citizen, i'm in australia in the moment for a vacation ...
Asked by Ms.zuzana from slovakia
| Dec. 27, 2010 03:08
hello i am a student in china in winter holidays i want to go back to pakis...
Asked by Mr.intekhab from pakistan
| Nov. 17, 2009 21:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)