Asked by Mr.Christian from UAE | Dec. 02, 2010 07:35
About:China Embassy in UAE

I am an American citizen and I am currently in Abu Dhabi on a tourist visa good for 30 days. I would like to go to Hong Kong and understand that American citizens do not require a toursit visa into Hong Kong and can stay up to 90 days.
The visa web site also states that this may be only for Americans living in the US who are traveling to Hong Kong.
Can I fly to Hong Kong from the UAE on this same basis since I am not a resident of the UAE and that I am an American citizen?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Robert | Dec. 03, 2010 22:26
You can fly to Hong Kong from UAE on this same basis. Just show your USA passport when you pass the customs of Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
Am I able to apply for a Chinese tourist L ??
Asked by Stephanie
| Sep. 10, 2013 02:28
I am Canadian Citizen currently on residence visa in Abu Dhabi like to visi...
Asked by Brij verma from United Arab Emirates
| Jul. 12, 2011 01:34
hi!im jean i am here in abu dhabi now, how can i get tourist visa to hongko...
Asked by jean tamayo from philippines
| Aug. 01, 2014 21:50
which form do i have to use for tourist visa if i am Syrian living in Abu D...
Asked by louai kasem from UAE
| Mar. 02, 2018 00:07
Good morning, I am french citizen resident of Abu Dhabi. Need to go to Bei...
Asked by Mr.Patrick from France
| Jul. 22, 2009 04:45
Dear Sir, I am an Indian and working in Abu Dhabi. I would like to travel ...
Asked by Mr.Suresh from UAE
| Aug. 20, 2010 03:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)