Asked by Mr.Osman EL-osman from Lebanon | Nov. 28, 2010 19:52
About:China Embassy in Lebanon

im a lebanese citizen living in between lebanon,greece and sweden
i want to visit some exhibitions in shanghai to see some products that i want to import to lebanon.
i can provide a bank account statement with over 500.000 USD for the last 3 months.
do i need any document issued in china ?
or only the passport , the bank account statement and the hotel reservation ?
thank you for your time

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Nov. 28, 2010 21:46
The Chinese embassy in Lebanon requires following documents for China Business visa application:
1. Actual passport of more than six months validity with a blank visa page.
2. One completely-filled application form for People's Republic of China with one recent passport size photo.
3. Bank account statement of applicants (yours is far more than that required).
4. An official invitation from related Chinese government departments or companies / organizations authorized by Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
5. Based on the official invitation with a letter from your company, you can apply for a single, a double entry, or a multiple entry visa.
Related Questions:
Macau to Beijing
Asked by Minnie from Harris
| Apr. 28, 2016 03:00
What documents i need to submit and where i can apply for a visa if i live ...
| Feb. 23, 2014 03:47
Does a lebanese citizen living in Australia require a visa to visit hong ko...
Asked by Rawda from Australia
| Jun. 05, 2014 03:50
Hello . I am an Lebanese and want to travel to China .
Asked by Hagop
| Apr. 06, 2013 03:16
I have Lebanese passport and I'm living in Shanghai how I can visit Macao?
Asked by Fadi from China
| Mar. 04, 2017 01:13
Apply for a visa in advance or upon arrival
Asked by tony from Lebanon
| Nov. 14, 2011 03:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)