Asked by Mrs.Alberts from Holland | Nov. 28, 2010 15:41
About:Map of China Provinces & Cities

I want go to china with my parents on october 2011 voor vacation for the first time. I need advice how I must begin the trip voor about 2 week? Can I alone travelling or more cheaper and comfortable with tour from the travel guide? thank you very much for your answer

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.James | Nov. 28, 2010 20:10
If you go with parents, I suggest you travel with a tour or have your own private tour. To join in a tour group is cheaper, but if you just want to travel by your own, ask for the trave, agent to arrange the route, vehicle and guide for you. Here I can recommend you some group China tours( . Do you have any preference on destinations, so I can give better suggestions. Anyway, the best China tours( here will tell you what are the most popular places in the country.
Related Questions:
how to make an appointment to see someone at the Embassy to apply for a Chi...
Asked by Ying Die Yan from United Kingdom
| Oct. 14, 2012 02:14
Hi, my Mom and my sister will go to Kuala Lumpur for a short vacation. I he...
Asked by Ms.Yee Yee from Philippines
| Feb. 10, 2011 02:05
can you plz tell me how i can apply a visa for HK?
Asked by hamja din miya khan from Nepal
| Jun. 04, 2014 04:04
requirements accompanied a 5yr.old
Asked by mhiles from Philippines
| Nov. 22, 2013 02:41
Hi, MY FRIENDS AND I are planning to visit taipei for a vacation/sightse...
Asked by Ms.ODD from France
| Feb. 14, 2011 21:50
How to get pan jia yuan market from Jiang Xi Grand Hotel at Beijing ?
Asked by Julia from Indonesia
| Sep. 26, 2012 22:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)