Asked by Mr.Leonardo from USA | Nov. 27, 2010 15:10
About:Hong Kong Travel

Hello, Badly need help. I will stay in Royal plaza Hotel, address,
No.193 Prince Edward Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China. heres my questions
1.) Where is the closest credible bank to exchange my US dollars to HKD?
2.) how to get there?
3.) what time does it open?
4.) And will 7,000 HKD enough for 5 days HK for 2 person? doing shopping going to macau, disney, ocean park. and ETC,. I already paid hotel.

Thank you so much and more power to you guys.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.SUMMERSNOW from Australia | Nov. 27, 2010 20:43
Walk about 300m towards west to 77 Nathan Road, you will see a branch of Bank of China. You can exchange you USD to HKD. It usually opens from 09:00 to 16:30. If you do not buy some expensive things, I think it is enough, but you'd better bring more credit cards or cash in case some suddenness.
Related Questions:
Hello, I plan to visit HK with my family (2AD / 1CH)next year. We will s...
Asked by Ms.Sasina from Thailand
| Nov. 15, 2009 03:40
Hiiii...Need ur help How i can reach Royal Plaza Hotel (193 Prince Edward ...
Asked by Ms.Lilia from Indonesia
| Nov. 06, 2010 21:49
From hong kong royal plaza hotel to Macau
Asked by Ibas from Indonesia
| Mar. 10, 2015 22:43
Hello, haw can I go from Hong Kong Airport, to Prince Edward Street, Royal ...
Asked by Daniel from Herszkowicz
| Aug. 16, 2015 21:03
Hello, I will be staying at Royal Hotel Plaza for 3D2N. Please advis...
Asked by Ms.Lee from Malaysia
| Apr. 23, 2010 21:22
I am stay in Royal Plaza Hotel at Prince Edward Road in HK, How do i go to ...
Asked by M from Sh
| Aug. 19, 2014 04:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)