Asked by Ms.KT from Mexico | Nov. 20, 2010 23:19
About:China Embassy in Mexico

I'm from Ohio, but work in Mexico with a FM2 Mexican work visa(daily without any breaks off of work until Dec. 14). I am planning on going to Ohio U.S.A for Christmas break Dec. 15-24 and then to China Dec. 25 (I already have my roundtrip plane ticket purchased). I'm in Coahuila, no where near Mexico City or Tijuana to travel in person. If I mail both my passport and FM2 work visa, I would be entirely without ID. I need the visa for China same day service, but it would be easiest for me to stop in Houston (or even Chicago) on my way to Ohio Dec 12-15 but I read they will only attend Ohio residents in New York. Will they attend me in Houston same day service if I go in person? How can I make an appointment? It doesn't seem possible for me to arrive in New York in person. Also, it would be cutting it very close in timing to mail my passport to New York after Dec. 15 and it is not wise to mail my passport now to the USA while I'm in Mexico and need to travel out of Mexico to the USA in December.

Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Nov. 21, 2010 03:18
Ms.KT, you can only process your China visa through Consulate General of China in New York or Chinese embassy in Mexico. If you can not go in person, you may entrust someone else or a travel agency to do it for you. And no visa can be done by mail services in New York.
Answered by Mr.Ander Demontigny from Mexico | Dec. 04, 2010 11:43
I would like to say thankyou for the fast respond on my request.. could i ask another question..

Q: where can i get i read most adequate information about , the visa, the custom ( in and out )in China and legal documents to bring with us..
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Dec. 04, 2010 19:57
Mr.Ander Demontigny, for your concern, you may find helpful information from China Customs Declarations( and Entry and Exit Regulations from links left.
Related Questions:
Application for a Mexican working in US
Asked by Head
| Mar. 26, 2013 03:45
Does the transit visa apply?
Asked by Daniel from Mexico
| May. 15, 2016 21:05
Hi! I am a mexican who has permanent resident card and i live in US. i nee...
Asked by Mr.becerra from usa
| Sep. 23, 2009 20:47
Hi, I am a Mexican 23 year old with TEFL
Asked by cinthia from Mexico
| Aug. 10, 2016 03:18
Residence permit for my mexican girlfriend
Asked by Josef Kuntner from China
| Sep. 26, 2012 04:31
Macau hong kong visa
Asked by Fernando from Mexico
| Apr. 19, 2014 04:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)