Asked by Mr.Conde from USA | Nov. 17, 2010 01:03
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Hi. I am a US Citizen and was formerly a Filipino citizen. I am currently located here in the Philippines on business and will need to travel to Beijing. I want to get a 1 year multiple entry business visa. I checked the requirements and I already have the invitation from a company in Beijing China and a guarantee letter from my company in the USA, round trip ticket and hotel information but I do not understand the "An original Visa Notificatin Form issued by Chinese Authorized Unit". What is that? Would that be the same as the letter of invitation from the copmany I will visit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Jade from Philippines | Nov. 17, 2010 20:42
It is not the same as the letter of invitation from the company you will visit, the Visa Notification Form is an official invitation letter issued by the local Economic and Trade Bureau or Foreign Affairs Office where the host company is located. The host company should get the Original Visa Notification Form for you.
Related Questions:
hi i am a Filipino citizen with US greencard holder, can i go to Hongkong w...
Asked by Mr.Armand
| Nov. 22, 2009 20:08
Transit Visa for US residents
Asked by Marie from United States
| Mar. 06, 2012 02:43
Naturalized US citizen lost original Chinese passport. What can I do to get...
Asked by ET2603 from USA
| Mar. 14, 2012 02:33
I am a student in China with a resident permit. My wife, formerly a Japane...
Asked by Mr.Brad from China
| Jan. 08, 2011 02:50
hi i am a filipino citizen can i get a china visa in malaysia?
Asked by nenita tomales from Philippines
| Nov. 04, 2014 00:39
Philippine Passport Holder doest it need a Chinese Visa for 18 Hrs Layover...
Asked by Edgardo from Philippines
| Apr. 10, 2018 01:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)