Asked by Ms.Tisa from India | Nov. 15, 2010 10:43
About:China Consulates in India

I live in Burdwan (west Bengel, India). I go to Honkong for meet my husband , he is there for bussiness trip so can u help me how can I get visa and how to apply visa, everything u can tell me .Hpw to download visa application form.Please suggest me something. Can I apply for HOnkong visa through a travel agent in kolkata or Burdwan ? If yes would you please recommend a reliable and efficient one here ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Nov. 15, 2010 21:07
Indian passport holders do not need to apply for a visa to HK for max 14 days. if you intend to live longer there, you are reuired to apply for a visa. And the application should be submitted directly to Hong Kong Immigration Department or through the Chinese Embassy in India. Processing of such applications may take 4-6 weeks.
Related Questions:
can I get tourist visa for china
Asked by bhavna from ghana
| Jun. 06, 2012 20:33
I am From Nepal, but I live in India so can I apply china visa in India ?
Asked by Sangay lama from Nepal
| Aug. 28, 2014 01:15
I wish to stay in China for one day? Which visa I require?
Asked by Gurleen from Australia
| Jul. 28, 2015 22:09
how much is a tourist L visa. i live in India and will go to china as a tou...
Asked by Sandeep ojha from India
| Aug. 18, 2016 20:01
Can residents in other regions apply in person at the DC Embassy?
Asked by Mike from USA
| Aug. 03, 2017 22:07
Nearest Chinese Consulate
Asked by Sonya Parriott from U.S.A.
| Jun. 13, 2012 21:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)