Asked by Ms.Sally | Nov. 14, 2010 21:35
About:Chinese Embassy in New Zealand

Hi, I am a UK citizen currently on a work visa in NZ. I will be applying for a single entry tourist visa for a holiday to China in December. I have to courier documents and was wondering how I can pay the visa fee? Is a bank draft acceptable for $60 $15 mail handling to China Embassy? and, just also wanted to check if the visa will be issued in NZ - I have a work visa until end of March 2011 here.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Nov. 15, 2010 00:44
Ms.Sally, with a work visa valid for march 2011, you can apply for a China visa there. but you never mention where you reside in NZ. Check the consular districts first if you need to submit your visa application to Chinese embassy in Wellington or consulate in Auckland.
For the payment, only bank cheque or company cheque which made payable to "Chinese Embassy" are acceptable. Do NOT include any cash with your application. You should also enclose a self-addressed pre-paid return courier bag or envelope with applications for the safe return of passports.
Related Questions:
Applying for Chinese 30 day Tourist Visa
Asked by Alex Bruniges from New Zealand
| Mar. 19, 2016 01:21
I am an NZ citizen traveling to the UK via Shanghai with a change of airlin...
Asked by Lisa Manning from NZ
| May. 12, 2013 02:55
NZ citizen change tourist L for z visa in Japan?
Asked by Guy from New Zealand
| Jun. 12, 2018 01:21
Best to apply for Visa in Australia with NZ or UK passport
Asked by Nick Miller from NZ
| Mar. 15, 2017 01:45
Criminal records check required?
Asked by Leanne from England
| Nov. 17, 2014 02:18
New Zealand / British Citizen want to have the 72 hours transit visa
Asked by Kurt from England
| Dec. 09, 2014 19:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)